Saturday, January 29, 2011

Apple Crisp love




This was my first time making apple crisp - I'm not very fond of apples actually and I hate baking and I'm not even really all that into sweets. But, for some odd reason this morning it sounded good.

So I started with 8 granny smith apples.


Can I just say that peeling apples is a real pain in the you-know-what? My wrist still hurts, I'm not cut out for this manual labor stuff.

Anyway- the recipe was simple enough- I'm not even sure I can count this as "baking" it was too simple!

I found the recipe here and it could very easily be made more healthy, or could very easily be made vegan. I think it would taste delicious with Luna & Larry's ice cream on top.



It even got the boyfriend's approval! Quote- "its like a party in your mouth!" =)

No comments:

Post a Comment