Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stew





I got this recipe here on This Is Vegan . I saw the picture and it looked soooo delicious. I tweeked the recipe a little to my taste because I can not bring myself to eat chickpeas or sweet potatoes. I added in a little bit of celery and a few carrots. Sooooo amazing. The house smelled so good all day! I was lazy and didn't get out of bed until 10:30am to make it, so I didn't eat dinner until 9:00pm last night but it was sooooo worth it.

It has an awesome spicey tang to it, I had to buy tumeric for this recipe I had never used it before, so that new taste was really awesome for the taste buds.

I think its time for left-overs for lunch :)

2 comments:

  1. That looks yummy! I've never tried tumeric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked it too!! It's such an awesome recipe because it's so easy to tweak...whatever you don't like can be tossed out and whatever you DO like can be tossed in. I'm going to try using kale instead of rapini next time, as I much prefer the taste of kale :)

    ReplyDelete